Funding

The InterAlpes project is funded as follows:

For provision 3.2, each partner must involve itself financially to a level of 20%. The remaining 80% are taken in hand by public contributions including the European Regional Development Fund - (ERDF) and National Public Funding (CPN).

Legend:
Finanziamento del progetto: Funding for the project
FEDER: ERDF
Contributo pubblico: Public contribution
Autofinanziamento Partners: Partners self-financing